Twice a week, I make these almond cream cheese waffles. They are super easy and delicious too! I have a mini waffle maker that makes perfect size for toaster. Make, store, toast and eat! Keto made easy!Less
- Beat 4 eggs add sweetener to taste ( I use 3Tb.) if desired.
- Beat in 1/2 brick of cream cheese,
- add 1 cup superfine blanched almond flour.
- Add vanilla if desired. Let sit for about 5 min.
- Pour on waffle maker.
- Cook approx 90 sec and remove to cooling rack to cool before storing. Recipe makes 10 servings.
- Approx each: 2 g net carbs, 9 g fat, 5 G protein.