Keto Cheesecake Fluff
All you need is 3 ingredients and about five minutes to make some incredible low carb Keto Cheesecake Fluff. It’s creamy and is the best sweet dessert to complete your dinner table. Add your favorite berries on top and enjoy. This delicious cheesecake mousse is also sugar-free, Trim Healthy Mama friendly, gluten-free, and grain-free.
We don’t always eat dessert, but most nights we want something that is sweet after dinner. When I don’t plan ahead, this keto cheesecake fluff is always a great option. I don’t have to plan ahead to make it, and the kids even love it too. It is one of my all-time favorite easy keto recipes. I’ll even make a batch just for myself and divide it between small mason jars so I can one right out the fridge.
I pretty much spend lots of time in my kitchen. Between keeping my family fed and working on recipes for my blog, I am always making something. But, I don’t complain a bit because I love it and I’ve been able to create some of the best foods we have ever tasted. This creamy dessert didn’t take me many tries before I perfected it. Now that it’s impressive, and I knew it was time to share it with you.
How To Make Keto Cheesecake Fluff
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz heavy cream
- ½ cup powdered erythritol
What Can I Top This With?
- Chocolate – Add some sugar-free chocolate chips or crushed chocolate on top. It’s pretty and cures your sweet tooth. If you have a low carb chocolate sauce, that will work too.
- Fruit Flavorings – Whether you add fresh berries or you want something like Creamy Lemon Dessert Sauce, you can’t go wrong. Just add a few fresh berries or drizzle some sauce on top. For a strawberry cheesecake flavor throughout mix some strawberry puree in with the cream cheese.
- Nuts – Sprinkle a few of your favorite nuts on top like almonds, walnuts, or even candied pecans. That crispy texture is heavenly.
- Coconut – If you are a fan of coconut, you should add some toasted coconut on top. Yum!
- Peanut Butter – Mix a spoonful of peanut butter in with the cream cheese for a peanut butter cheesecake fluff!
Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a separate bowl.
Whip the cream cheese and sweetener until light and fluffy. Add ⅓ of the whipped cream and mix well.
Slowly fold in the remaining whipped cream. Spoon or pipe into small serving bowls.
To Store: Cover the fluff with plastic wrap or place in a storage container with a lid. It will last 5-7 days in the fridge.
To Freeze: Keep airtight and freeze for up to three months. It is delicious partially frozen. Just thaw for about 30 minutes before serving.