Keto Chicken Fajita Casserolle
This low-carb chicken fajita casserole is a flavorful, cheesy, protein packed meal the entire family will enjoy. It’s an easy weeknight dinner that’s low-carb, gluten-free, and perfect for keto and THM
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded (about 3.5 – 4 cups)
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, optional
- 2 Bell peppers, eeded and sliced
- 1 Large or 2 Small Onion, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 2 Cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9×13 casserole dish with coconut oil cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add coconut oil and swirl to coat.
- Add onions and peppers to skillet, cooking over medium-high heat and stirring occasionally until softened. Remove from heat.
- To the skillet, add shredded chicken, cream cheese, taco seasoning, and 1 cup cheese. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to casserole dish.
- Top casserole with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
1/12 Recipe Amount Per Serving Calories 228 Total Fat14g Carbohydrates 4g Fiber 1g Protein 23g
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get best and new Recipes>>>Keto Club Recipes