Keto Coconut Porridge
Fall is here and I am so excited for the chilly mornings to start rolling in to enjoy some hot cereal. Cereal is hard to come by on the keto diet, cold or hot, so this is where this scrumptious coconut porridge comes in to play!
Top this creamy porridge off with your favorite toppings or stick with one of my favorites: raspberries! Make this porridge right before heading off to work for a nutritious breakfast that will keep hunger at bay.
Yields 1 serving of Keto Coconut Porridge
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1/4 cup raspberries
1. Gather and prep all ingredients.
2. In a bowl, mix together the beaten egg, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, and salt.
3. On the stovetop over low heat, melt butter and coconut cream. Slowly add the egg mixture, whisking together until you have a creamy consistency.
4. Top the coconut porridge with fresh raspberries. Feel free to add a splash of coconut or almond milk if desired.
This makes a total of 1 serving of Keto Coconut Porridge. Each serving comes out to be 521 calories, 50.6g fat, 6.1g net carbs, and 10.7g protein.
|1.00 large egg||79||5.20||0.40||0.00||0.40||6.90|
|1.00 tablespoon coconut flour||20||1.2||3.3||2.3||1||1|
|0.25 teaspoon psyllium husk powder||5||0||1.1||0.9||0.1||0|
|0.00 none salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 tablespoon butter||203||23||0||0||0||0.2|
|4.00 tablespoon coconut cream||198||21||4.2||1.3||2.9||2.2|
|0.25 cup raspberries||16||0.2||3.7||2||1.7||0.4|
|Per Serving (/1)||521||50.6||12.7||6.6||6.1||10.7|