Keto Korean Pickles
Pickles make everything taste better! Sweet, tangy, and salty keto Korean pickles are full of natural crunchy goodness that you can make in your own kitchen. They go great with just about any dish and add an extra pop of flavor to your meal. Best of all they are keto low carb and sugar free!
Now, if you’re ready let’s get pickling some keto Korean pickles!
Prepping Time 5M
Pickling Time 24H
Total Time 24H5M
Net Carb/Serv ~2g
- 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 3 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Monkfruit or Sweetener of Choice
- 1 Large Jalapeno
- 3 Persian Cucumbers
- 3 Inch Daikon Japanese Radish
- 1/4 Whole Yellow Onion
- 5-8 Garlic Cloves
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a stovetop pot, add water, white vinegar, Monkfruit, Soy Sauce, and bring to boil on high heat. Once boiling, remove from heat and set aside to cool down. Note – if you’re planning to use this as a sauce, omit water.
- Prepare all the vegetables by slicing them into bite size pieces. Note – you can de-seed jalapeno if you prefer less spicy.
- Transfer prepared vegetables to a glass pickling jar (doesn’t have to be packed) and pour in cooled pickling liquid from step 2).
- Transfer to a refrigerator and let it pickle at least 24 hours. Pickles should hold in the fridge for at least 4 weeks, if not longer. Note – for optimal flavors, wait 2 days.