KETO PEANUT BUTTER CUP COOKIE PIZZA
Tender keto chocolate cookie crust with a creamy peanut butter frosting and sugar-free peanut butter cups. This low carb chocolate peanut butter cookie pizza is bound to be a hit!
Servings 12 servings
Peanut Butter Frosting
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a work surface with a silicone mat or a large piece of parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder and salt. Stir in the egg, melted butter and vanilla extract until the dough comes together.
- Turn the dough out onto prepared work surface and pat into a circle. Top with another piece of parchment and roll out into a circle about 11 or 12 inches in diameter. Press and crimp the edges to form a nice even circle.
- Slide the silicone mat or parchment paper onto a bakign sheet and bake about 30 minutes, until firm to the touch.Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in the sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Add 1 tbsp cream and beat until smooth. Add additional cream a few teaspoons at a time until a spreadable consistency is achieved (this will depend somewhat on how thick your peanut butter is).
- Spread the frosting over the cooled crust, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the outside.
- Sprinkle the pizza with the chopped peanut butter cups and peanuts.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat the cream until bubbling. Add the chocolate chips and let sit for a few minutes to melt, then whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle over the cookie pizza and let set 20 minutes before cutting.
Serving: 1serving = 1/12th of pizza | Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.2g | Protein: 6.9g | Fat: 20.5g | Fiber: 4g