Keto Salmon Risotto
This super easy to make keto salmon risotto has all the deliciousness of a traditional risotto without the carbs! Made with cauliflower rice, this cheesy and creamy faux pasta dish will leave you full and satisfied, perfect for any day of the week!
For this recipe, all the ingredients should be available at your local supermarket.
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 10M
Cook Time 5M
Total Time 15M
Net Carb/Serving ~7g
- 1/2 lbs Skinless Salmon Fillet
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 Cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 Stalk Green Onion
- Sprinkle of Shredded Parmesan Optional
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 425F and line baking sheet with silicone baking mat (or aluminum foil with cooking spray).
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper onto salmon fillet and transfer into the oven. Bake for 7-9 minutes until meat easily flakes off.
- Slices green onions as shown below and set aside.
- Once salmon is done, transfer to a holding bowl. Using a fork, break into smaller pieces and set aside.
- In a Teflon frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Once the butter is melted, stir in the cauliflower and cook until tender, approximately 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, stir in heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, nutmeg and cooked salmon. Cook for 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted and mixed in thoroughly.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, top with green onions and serve hot!