Keto Teriyaki Chicken with Sesame Seeds
- 1 lb skinless chicken thighs (450g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt, to taste
- Sesame seeds (garnish)
- Sliced green onions (garnish)
- Heat olive oil. Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces and sauté the chicken for around 6-8 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix soy sauce, erythritol, minced garlic, grated ginger, xanthan gum, and water.
- Pour the mixture into the frying pan and reduce the heat. Now, cook the chicken for 5-8 minutes until the sauce thickens up and coats the chicken.
- Add salt to the taste. Top the chicken up with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with steamed or oven-baked broccoli or a salad of your choice.
Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1 bowl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 434Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 4.4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18.8gCholesterol: 196mgSodium: 1973mgCarbohydrates: 5.9gNet Carbohydrates: 4.4gFiber: 1.5gSugar: 0.4gProtein: 47g
Nutritional values were obtained with automatic software using the amounts of products used. To get the most accurate representation of the nutritional values, you should calculate them with the actual ingredients used in your recipe. You are solely responsible for the nutritional information obtained to be accurate.
If you want to get our recipes and meal plans join our group Keto And Low Carb Lovers