MAPLE DIJON KETO CHICKEN THIGHS
The maple dijon low carb chicken marinade adds a lot of flavor to this easy Keto chicken thigh recipe. The marinade is sweet, but still a sugar-free and low carb recipe.
PREP TIME: 5 M
COOK TIME: 14 M
TOTAL TIME: 19 M
- 6 Skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup(use code “Mermaid” for a discount on all Lakanto Products)
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos or Soy Sauce (I explained the difference above)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh Thyme
- Fire up the grill and preheat to medium heat
- Use a fork to poke little holes all over each chicken thigh to tenderize and it helps the chicken soak up the marinade. Place the chicken in a gallon ziplock bag
- In a small bowl, stir together maple flavored sugar-free syrup, dijon mustard, liquid Aminos or soy sauce, thyme, and garlic.
- pour marinade into gallon baggie with chicken, seal the baggie, shake and mix it all around until chicken is evenly coated. You can either grill right away or set the bag of chicken aside in the fridge to marinate longer.
- Place chicken on the grill and grill on each side for about 7 mins or until a meat thermometer reads 165F
- Calories: 195
- Fats: 6g
- Net Carbs: 0.4g
- Protein: 28g