3 SERVING Sprep time:
5 MINUTES additional time:
30 MINUTE Stotal time:
Our Wendy’s Keto Chocolate Frosty is an amazing copycat that looks and tastes just like the real thing! If you have four common ingredients, a few minutes, and a craving for something delicious, you’re in luck because that’s all you will need to whip up this yummy treat.
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, blend heavy cream, unsweetened cocoa powder, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Once frozen, the mixture will become stiff. In order to achieve desired consistency, before serving, spoon-mix the mixture until you have a Frosty-like consistency.
YIELD: 3 Servings SERVING SIZE: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving:
CALORIES: 273.3 TOTAL FAT: 32.2g CARBOHYDRATES: Net Carbs: 2.7g FIBER: 1.3g PROTEIN: 0.33g
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get best and new Recipes>>> Keto Best Recipes