KETO DESSERT PIZZA || EGG FREE
Looking for a delicious keto egg free dessert? This keto dessert pizza will hit the spot. It’s got a chocolate base, topped with a cheesecake like ‘sauce’ and some low carb nuts and fruit!
- 1 cup (100g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup (50g) whey isolate
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup (70g) sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup (50g) butter – melted
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 1 cup (250g) cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup (40g) powdered sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 2-3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/3 cup nuts – chopped
- sugar free chocolate sauce
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, whey isolate, cocoa powder, baking powder and xanthan gum.
- Add in the melted butter and water. Mix until you have a thick batter.
- Use wet hands to spread the batter as a crust onto the bottom of a greased cast iron pan.
- Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 15 minutes.
- While the base is baking, mix together the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar substitute. Add in the 2-3 tbsp of heavy cream and stir until it becomes smooth.
- Once the dough is done, spread 3/4 of the cream cheese ‘sauce’ over the base.
- Top with a selection of your favourite nuts.
- Add a tbsp of peanut butter to the remaining cream cheese and drizzle it onto the pizza.
- Top with some sugar free chocolate sauce!
- Cut and enjoy!
Nutritional Info coming soon…