Keto Diet Recipes: Super Quick & Easy Low-Carb Recipes Idea
Keto comes from the word ‘Ketogenic’ which is a term used to describe a low-carb diet. The basic idea is to cut back most of the carbs from your meal and get more calories from fat and protein. It causes your body to produce small fuel molecules called ketones. Our brain consumes lots of energy. It can not run directly on fat but can only run on glucose or ketones. This process is called ketogenesis. It is an alternative and effective fuel source of your body when glucose (blood sugar) is in short supply. Some keto diet recipes are super easy to make but super delicious to eat. If you are trying to lose weight, it works better than fasting and can be eaten indefinitely. Keto diet maintains a steady supply of energy without the sugar peaks and has many other benefits rather than only burning fats. It helps you to stay focused and supply energy to your body.
A ketogenic diet is basically a low-carb, moderate protein, higher-fat diet that can help you burn fat more effectively and has many benefits for weight loss and overall health.
Super Quick and Easy Keto Diet Recipes
Here we are going to explore and learn about some super easy and quick to make Ketogenic diet recipes. You don’t have to compromise with the taste as you have so many options in your hand and a vast range of variety. These recipes are super delicious, and you can make them in no time. So, what are you waiting for? Give your taste buds some treats, and lose weight effectively.
Keto chicken and cabbage plate
Real food on a plate. Chicken, cabbage, onion and mayo. Real simple and easy to make. Minimal cooking because a keto meal doesn’t have to be a complicated one.
- Nicely shred the cabbage using a sharp knife or a mandolin and place it on a plate.
- Together with the rotisserie chicken and a dollop of mayonnaise, slice the onion thinly and add it to the plate too.
- Now drizzle some olive oil over the cabbage and add salt and pepper to taste.
Net carbs: 3 % (7 g)
Fibre: 3 g
Fat: 79 % (91 g)
Protein: 19 % (48 g)
Mushroom Omelette Ketogenic Diet
Are you looking for an easy and quick meal to start your day? This hearty omelette is super delicious, super healthy, and just takes a few minutes to make. Some fresh mushrooms make a mouthwatering touch. You can enjoy this Keto meal as your breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- Crack the eggs and mix them into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk the eggs with a fork until it becomes frothy and smooth.
- Heat up the frying pan and melt the butter. Then add sliced mushrooms and chopped onion to the pan. You need to stir until it becomes tender, and then pour in the eggs surrounding the veggies.
- It will soon start to cook and get firm, but when it still has raw egg on top, sprinkle cheese nicely over the egg.
- Using a spatula, very carefully ease around the edges of the omelette, and then fold it over in half. As soon as it starts to turn golden brown underneath, you need to remove the pan from the heat and then slide the omelette on to a plate to serve. Voila! You got yourself a healthy, delicious, keto meal.
Keto fried chicken with broccoli
Always say yes to “chicken tonight” with this tasty one-skillet wonder. Within just 20 minutes, your super easy, super delicious keto meal is served—buttery chicken and broccoli all of the great flavours, but none of the fuss.
- First of all, rinse and trim the broccoli and cut them into smaller pieces, including the stem of course.
- Heat up the frying pan and melt a generous dollop of butter where you can easily fit both the broccoli and the chicken.
- Season the chicken proportionally and fry over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side, or until it gets golden brown and cooked through.
- Add some more butter and put the broccoli in the same frying pan. And then fry them for another couple of minutes.
- Season to taste and serve immediately with the remaining butter.
Keto Deviled Eggs
This is one of the elegant and rich yet easy to make Ketogenic diet recipes ever! No kidding, these amazing keto bites are loaded with exquisite flavours and redefine elegance in small packages. You can serve these for any party or holiday, and be prepared for the rave reviews!
- First of all, gently add the eggs to a pot and cover with water, about 2” (5 cm) higher than the eggs. Now place the lid tightly on the pot and bring the water to a boil over high heat for better results. Once at a boil, you can turn off the heat and let sit for only 8-10 minutes.
- After that, remove the eggs from the pot, and place them in an ice bath for a few minutes to make them easier to peel.
- Then split the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
- Place the egg whites on a plate.
- Now mash the yolks with a fork in a small bowl, and add tabasco, herbal salt and homemade mayonnaise.
- Add the mixture, using two spoons, to the egg whites and top with a shrimp on each, or a piece of smoked salmon.
Net carbs: 1 % (0.5 g)
Fibre: 0 g
Fat: 83 % (15 g)
Protein: 16 % (7 g)