Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
These super thick keto double chocolate chip cookies are so fudgy and delicious. I love to make a batch and store them in the freezer for whenever a chocolate craving hits.
If you are a chocolate lover (who isn’t?), you are going to love these double chocolate cookies. They are low carb and keto friendly, gluten free, and insanely delicious!
Let me know you how I make these cookies perfect every time!
- 3 Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 6 Tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 20 grams Powdered Collagen (optional for chewy cookies)
- 3/4 Cup Butter, Softened
- 3 Large Eggs beaten
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 4.5 Ounces Sugar free Chocolate Chips (Click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon)
Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a baking mat.
In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking soda, collagen, and salt. Now add in the butter, vanilla, and beaten eggs and mix together with an electric mixer.
Pour in the chocolate chips and combine with a rubber spatula (reserve some for the tops if you want pretty chocolate chip tops). The batter will be very thick.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 20 cookies onto the baking sheets. Flatten the tops with your fingers or a cup and press in any reserved chocolate chips. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 13 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cool completely on the baking sheet before serving.