KETO JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED BURGER RECIPE
This recipe for the Keto Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Burger came to us by thinking about some of our favorite foods, and thinking of ways to combine them together into one dish. It brings together a combination of Jalapeno Cheese Bread, a Hamburger, and spicy Jalapeno Poppers (with Cream Cheese of course. How could anyone prefer the Cheddar ones?
The Jalapeno Cheese Bread is incredibly easy to make, and it’s more like a Cloud Bread than it is like Taco Shells. It could be tempting to even just make some batched of that and spread some Cream Cheese on them like they were some kind of Jalapeno Cheese Bagel.
In the future we will also be making recipe for another type of Burger that we have made for years at home, and that we think you will also enjoy. In the meantime.
KETO JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED BURGER
EASE OF PREPARATION: Moderate
PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 25 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 45 Minutes
Jalapeno Cheese Buns
- 3/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 3/4 Cup Pepper Jack Cheese (Shredded)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Jalapeno Pepper (Sliced)
- 1 Pound Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (Diced)
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Jalapeno Cheese Buns
- Pre-Heat Oven to 375*F.
- Shred the Cheddar and Pepper Jack Cheeses, and set aside in a Medium Bowl.
- Whisk 2 Large Eggs in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Slice Jalapeno Pepper into thin slices, and set aside.
- Add the Whisked Eggs to the Shredded Cheeses and stir to coat evenly.
- Cover a Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper (To prevent the cheese buns from sticking to the pan).
- Scoop 1/4 Cup of the Cheese Mixture onto the Parchment Paper being sure to space them apart. In hindsight after doing ours we probably should have staggered them on the paper to give more spacing.
- Bake at 375*F for about 15-20 Minutes, or until the cheese on the top has turned a crisp golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the counter.
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Burger Patties
- In a Medium Bowl combine 8 Ounces of Cream Cheese that has been softened on the counter beforehand, with 1 diced Jalapeno Pepper, 1 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic, and the 2 diced Green Onions.
- Split the 1 Pound of Ground Beef into 4 equal parts, and form thin patties with them. Season one side of the patties with a pinch of Salt and Pepper and flip two of those side over.
- Scoop about 2 Tablespoons of the cream cheese filling in the your hand and form small patties with the cream cheese that are about half the size of the meat.
- Place the cream cheese filling into the middle of the upside down patty, and then place the other patty on top.
- Pinch the side of the patties to seal them closed around the Cream Cheese filling.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil to your pan and heat up to Medium-Low and cook the Patties for about 7 minutes per side.
- Serve between two of the Jalapeno Cheese buns with your choice of Keto-friendly toppings