Keto Chaffle Lobster Roll
Thank goodness for low-carb/keto chaffles because I just made myself some Keto Lobster Roll!! And we’re not talking about our sushi version!
Note – If you are preparing multiple servings, we would recommend using 2 Dash Mini Waffle Maker simultaneously to reduce the cooking time.
Now if you’re ready, let’s chaffle!
Prepping Time 3M
Cooking Time 8M
Total Time 11M
Net Carb/Waffle ~1g
Servings 2 Waffles
- 1/2 cup Langostino Tails
- 1 tbsp Kewpie Mayo you can sub with American mayo but will alter taste
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Chopped Parsley optional garnish
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Defrost langostino tails per package and add into a small mixing bowl, along with Kewpie Mayo and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- Plug-in Dash Mini Waffle Maker to pre-heat.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, add egg, garlic powder, old bay seasoning, shredded Mozzarella cheese and beat well.
- Place about ~1/2 of the egg mixture on to the Dash Mini Waffle Maker. Close lid and cook for 3 – 4 minutes. Repeat for as many waffles you are making.
- Scoop lobster mixture onto the middle of the cooked chaffle, sprinkle optional parsley and enjoy!