Keto Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cream Icing
This delicious keto chocolate cake only uses one bowl, has the perfect cake texture, and the whipped cream icing is perfectly sweet. This combo will squash any chocolate cake craving!
- 3/4 Cup Coconut flour (Click here to see the brand I like best on Amazon)
- 3/4 Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 6 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
Whipped Cream Icing
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup Sifted Cocoa Powder
Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Grease an 8×8 cake pan.
Add all of the cake ingredients to a marge bowl and mix well with a stand mixer or electric mixer. Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for 25 minutes or until the center springs back when touched.
Remove from the oven and let cool completely before icing.
For the Icing
Whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks with an electric mixer or stand mixer. Add in the swerve, vanilla, and cocoa powder. Continue mixing until just combined.
Frost the cake with the icing and serve. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
NUTRITIONNutrition per serving: 358 calories / 33g fat / 8g protein / 11g carbs / 6g fiberCalories: 358kcal