Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Fluffy, creamy and Sweet keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs come together in just minutes and make the most delicious keto dessert!
Servings: 24 Fat Bombs
- 8 oz Cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 oz butter or coconut oil
- 4 oz Heavy Cream
- 2-3 tablespoons erythritol
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Baking chocolate or coconut for decorating
- Add all the ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until mix through and creamy.
- Scoop batter using an ice-cream scooper into a mini cupcake pan (lined or unlined). Place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours or in the freezer for up to 30 minutes.
- Remove from cupcake tins and transfer them into an air-tight container. refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
If you do not have a mini cupcake pan, place the mixed batter into the freezer until it is firm then scoop batter to form balls.
Serving: 1Fat Bomb (0 carbs!) | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 13mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg