KETO FRIENDLY OVEN BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN RIBS RECIPE
I love to make ribs in the slow cooker, Instant Pot pressure cooker, and on the grill but there are some days that I love to just pop them in the oven for an easy dinner too. Here are some of the best Keto Friendly Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Ribs you will ever try! I’m all about flavor and spice so these will definitely hit the spot!
Ribs Dry Rub:
Garlic Parmesan Sauce:
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dry ribs and drizzle olive oil, sprinkle on seasonings for ribs and massage the ribs with oil and seasonings.
- Place ribs on a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and bake for one hour.
- When there are a few minutes of baking left, grab a bowl and mix all of the sauce ingredients together.
- After an hour of baking, remove foil and brush garlic butter sauce over the tops of the ribs. Return to the oven and bake an additional 10 minutes.
You can also switch this recipe up a bit and use a Keto BBQ Sauce Recipe in place of the Parmesan Garlic too. We love that Keto BBQ Sauce!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 33.1g||42%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.7g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|
|Vitamin A 240.5µg||27%|
|Vitamin C 3.2mg||4%|