Raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries are lower in carbs than other popular smoothie fruits like bananas, pineapples, and mangoes. Add fat with coconut milk, and feel even better about your healthy breakfast with baby spinach (or kale!).
PREP TIME:0 HOURS 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 10 MINS
- 1 1/2 c. frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 c. frozen raspberries, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 c. frozen blackberries
- 2 c. coconut milk
- 1 c. baby spinach
- Unsweetened shaved coconut, for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients (except for coconut). Blend until smooth.
- Divide between cups and top with raspberries and coconut, if using.