Check out these tasty and easy to make low-carb ham and cream cheese roll-ups using mini dill pickles and bagel seasoning. They take only a few minutes to make! The entire family will love these roll-ups as a keto-friendly snack or appetizer, and they’ll disappear fast – so consider making more than anticipated!
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 2 MINUTES
total time: 2 MINUTES
For Each Roll Up:
- 1 slice ham
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 mini dill pickle
- 1/2 teaspoon Everything But the Bagel Seasoning (or to taste)
1. Lay one piece of ham out on cutting board and spread cream cheese on top. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon or so of Everything But the Bagel Seasoning over the top of ham.
2. Tightly roll up a mini pickle with the ham. Optional: Refrigerate for an hour before continuing on to set cream cheese.
3. Slice wrap into four pieces. Enjoy!
They look like keto pickle sushi bites, right?
Such a pretty snack or appetizer, and they taste super yummy as well. My family really enjoyed this idea, and if you love pickles like us, you’ll be a fan, too.
It’s also worth mentioning that ham and cream cheese roll-ups can be a wonderful snack to pack up in a covered container and take to school, work, or on the go. It’s such a smart snack to prep ahead and to have ready in the fridge – YUM!
Yield: 1 serving, Serving Size: 1 roll-up (4 bites sized slices)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 84, Total Carbohydrates: 2g, Fiber: 0g, Net Carbohydrates: 2g, Total Fat: 6g, Protein: 5g