3 Minute Microwave Keto Cake!
A delicious throw-together 3 Minute Keto Cake recipe, that’s a perfect quick fix sweet treat when you’re craving something sweet, but still want to be healthy. Only 6 simple ingredients needed! Low-Carb. Keto. Gluten-Free. Paleo.
The “hardest” part about changing to the Keto diet is finding Keto desserts to help you ease that sweet tooth into a new (healthier) way of life. This Keto Cake recipe has been a life-saver for me.
It’s soft and deliciously sweet and ready in just 3 minutes!
Especially if you serve it with our yummy Cream Cheese Frosting-it’s must!
How To Make 3 Minute Microwave Keto Cake:
This Keto Cake recipe is so easy and made in just minutes, and you don’t need a long list of weird specially ingredients to make it.
The Simple Ingredients You‘ll Need:
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (can use melted butter if preferred)
- 2 tbsp honey or artificial sweeteners instead of honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A pinch salt
Step-By-Step Instructions For Making Keto Cake:
- Toss all the ingredients into a mixing bowl. (Photo 1)
- Mix until smooth and lump free. I like to use the whisk attachment of our immersion blender. (Photo 2)
- Pour into a small microwavable dish. (Photo 3)
- We use an 8”x5”ish glass dish. You can also divide the mix into large two mugs.
- Microwave for 3 minutes. (Microwave for 90 seconds if you’ve got two mugs). (Photo 4)
- Remove from the dish and allow to cool for a couple of minutes on a wire rack. (Photo 5)
Ingredients For Frosting:
1. 250 g cream cheese (preferably softened)
2. 1/3 cup honey (80ml – use less, or more to personal taste)
3. 2 tbsp vanilla essence
Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl. Mix well until smooth. Spread over your favorite Keto Cake.
- Frost with our easy Cream Cheese Frosting (I usually do this during the 3 minute cooking time for the cake)
- and ENJOY! (Photo 6)