KETO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH FAT BOMBS
Who says you can’t eat cookie dough on the keto diet? You totally can with these keto chocolate chip cookie dough fat bombs. They have all the flavor of your favorite cookies, just without all the carbs. Try this low-carb dessert recipe tonight!
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup erythritol sweetener
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, stir the butter, cream cheese, and sweetener together until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, salt, vanilla and still well to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop into 2 tbsp size balls, and chill.
HOW TO STORE KETO FAT BOMBS
You can store these cookie dough fat bombs in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days. Alternatively, you can freeze them in an airtight container and they will remain fresh for 2-3 months.
If you decide to freeze them, you’ll want to thaw them at room temperature before enjoying.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
YIELD: 16 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 62 TOTAL FAT: 6g SATURATED FAT: 3g CHOLESTEROL: 11mg SODIUM: 54mg CARBOHYDRATES: 2g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 0g PROTEIN: 1g